Casio G-Shock Master of G Mudmaster GG-B100-1A3
Video source: YouTube
Casio G-Shock Mater of G Mudmaster GG-Series
From the master of G series “MUDMASTER”, which is supposed to be used in extreme land where rubble and earth are piled up and scattered, a new model with a new structure using carbon material has appeared.
By using carbon of high rigidity material for the case, damage and deformation due to impact etc. are suppressed, and high airtightness is secured without a metal button pipe. In addition, it is equipped with a filter that prevents mud from entering, realizing dustproof and mudproof performance that can withstand harsh environments.
In addition, it is equipped with a stainless steel panel back that maintains airtightness and a fine resin back cover with glass fibers that is resistant to impact. In addition to pursuing practicality, we have adopted a design that mimics a gasoline carrying can that is mounted on off-road vehicles running on rough roads in order to achieve toughness.
With the “location indicator function”, if you record the current location on the app by operating the buttons on the clock, you can also display the direction to the recording point with the second hand and the distance on the LCD.
A new “mode switching / customizing function” is also installed. Settings such as mode ON / OFF and display switching on the application can be customized to use only necessary functions and change the display order according to the application.
Pursuing ruggedness, operability, and ease of installation that can be used in harsh environments.
This is the emergence of a toughness watch equipped with a sensor function and smartphone linkage function that supports quick judgments and accurate actions in various situations.
- Carbon core guard structure
An exterior design without a button guard has been realized by improving the strength of the case.
- Mud resist structure (dust and mud)
- Carbon fiber insert bezel
- Exterior with double back cover
Finished in a tough design that mimics a gasoline carrying can.
- Super illuminator (double LED light with high brightness)
- Triple sensor + acceleration sensor
- Shock resistant structure (shock resist)
- Dust-proof and mud-proof structure (Mad resist)
- Carbon core guard structure
- Inorganic glass
- Spherical and curved glass
- 20 standard atmosphere waterproofing
- Case / Bezel Material: Carbon / Resin
- Resin band
- Mobile link function (function linked by Bluetooth® communication with compatible mobile phones)
- Needle retraction function (When the needle overlaps the LCD display and is difficult to see, the needle can be temporarily retracted from the LCD display)
- Azimuth measurement function: Measure 16 azimuths and azimuth angles (0 to 359 °), continuous azimuth measurement (60 seconds), north directional pointer function, magnetic declination correction function, azimuth correction function (2-point correction / 8 character correction) / Automatic correction)
- Barometric pressure measurement function (measurement range: 260 to 1,100 hPa), atmospheric pressure trend graph (displays the past 20 hours or 56 hours), atmospheric pressure difference indicator (± 10 hPa), atmospheric pressure trend information alarm (characteristic changes in atmospheric pressure occurred (In case you will be notified with an arrow and a sound report)
- * The barometric trend graph can be changed to the past 20 minutes or 56 minutes. The pressure difference indicator at that time is displayed in ± 1hPa units.
- Altitude measurement function / relative altimeter (measurement range: -700 to 10,000m), altitude memory (measurement date / time / altitude up to 14 manual memories, automatic recording data: maximum / minimum
- altitude, auto integration (up / down) ) Memory), altitude trend graph, altitude difference indicator (± 100m / ± 1000m), measurement interval setting function (every 5 seconds / 2 minutes) * 1 second only for the first 3 minutes
- Temperature measurement function (measurement range: -10 to 60 ° C)
- Step counting function (step display range: 0 to 999,999 steps), power saving function (automatically puts the sensor to sleep when there is no movement for a certain period of time)
- Sunrise / sunset time display
- World time: 38 cities (38 time zones, with daylight saving time automatic setting function) + UTC (universal coordinated time) time display, home time city replacement function
- Stopwatch (1/100 second (less than 1 hour) / 1 second (1 hour or more), 24-hour counter, with split)
- Timer (set unit: 1 minute, maximum set: 24 hours, measured in 1 second units)
- 5 time alarms and time signal
- Full auto calendar
- 12/24 hour display switching
- Operation sound ON / OFF switching function
- Double LED light: LED light
for dial (auto light, super illuminator, afterglow function, afterglow time switching (1.5 seconds / 3 seconds)),
LED backlight for LCD (auto light, super illuminator, afterglow function, Afterglow time switching (with 1.5 seconds / 3 seconds)
- Accuracy: Average monthly difference ± 15 seconds
- Battery life: about 2 years
- * When not linked with a smartphone, it operates with normal quartz accuracy (average monthly difference of ± 15 seconds).
* The altimeter is a relative altimeter that converts barometric pressure changes to high altitude. When the atmospheric pressure changes due to weather conditions, the altitude of the measured value also changes.
* When measuring the outside air temperature, remove the watch from your wrist so that it is not affected by body temperature, sweat (water droplets), direct sunlight, etc.
- LED: White
- Case size (H × W × D): 55.4 × 53.1 × 19.3mm
- Weight: 92g
- 1 x Watch
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Manual
- Original packaging