Casio G-Shock Analog Digital Special Color GA-900AS-7A
GA-900 Exceptional Colors
Turn heads and catch eyes with a G-SHOCK watch boasting a dazzling splash of color.
The design evokes an industrial feel with a 10-faceted bezel accented with four screws, evoking the nuts and bolts of mechanical design. The hands and dial are treated with a vapor deposition finish in metallic sheen to add a touch of flair.
Non-slip checkered surfacing where you need it — band, side and front buttons — delivers astonishing ease of use and total practicality.
Strap on this rugged work-style G-SHOCK for a boost of confidence and style.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping, One-touch UTC Time Zone Access
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Others: target time alarm, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1/10 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 7 years on CR2016.
- Size of case : 52.8×49.5×16.9mm
- Total weight : 65g
- 1 x Watch
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 Manual
- Original packaging